Sunday, March 10 @ 3pm
We are pleased to bring CatVideoFest to aperture its all-new edition. Culled from countless hours of unique submissions, internet powerhouses, music videos and home movies, this festival of photogenic felines provides a joyous communal experience and also raises money for cats in need. What better way for us humans to come together than by watching cats? Program approximately 75 min.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Forgotten Felines of Forsyth
Call for Photographs
Help us fill our ga//ery with photos of your cat(s)!
March 4 Deadline
In celebration of CatVideoFest, we’re looking for silly, cute, funny photos to hang in our ga//ery March 8 – April 4. Drop off your unframed color or black and white photo (no larger than 11×14) during box office hours Feb. 25-March 4, and it may go up for all to see and enjoy!
We will choose a winner who will receive two free tickets to the CatVideoFest, Sunday, March 10, 3:00 p.m. All who submit a photo that fits the criteria will receive a certificate for free small popcorn!
How to enter and other details:
- Write your name on the back of your photo.
- Though silly, funny, cute photos are the request, we have the right to refuse to hang any photo.
- We are not responsible for damage that may occur during the exhibition, so if you’re giving us your favorite photo, make sure you give us a copy and not the original! Drop it off at the box office!
- Photos will be available for you to pick up April 9-15 during box office hours. If you leave a SASE, we can mail it back to you.
- The CatVideoFest is happening all around the US, with the screening happening at a/peture on March 10. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Forgotten Felines of Forsyth.
- Kat Lamp is designing t-shirts for sale for the event!
- Visit http://www.catvideofest.com/.
Learn more about Forgotten Felines of Forsyth