Please read the following before you purchase your tickets.
Ticket prices (including sales tax):
Adult (regular admission) - $9.50
Student (with college id) - $8.25
Military discount - $8.25
Senior (60+) - $7.50
Kids (12 & under) - $6.50
Matinee (any show before 5 pm)- $7.50
S/uper Tuesday - all tickets $7.25 on Tuesday
Special Events - $11.50
a/v society members - $6.50 (not available online)
The box office is open one hour before the first screening each day.
1. Tickets purchased online are subject to the same rules and regulations as regular tickets. The ticket is good only for the date and show time purchased.
2. Our theatres are general admission, so purchasing a ticket guarantees you a seat, but not your choice of seats. If you require your choice of seats or want to insure seating together with the others in your party you might want to arrive early.
3. If you are a Senior citizen over 60, a COLLEGE student with a college ID, a child 3-12, or are coming to a matinee show before 5pm you may select a discounted ticket on the ticket purchase page. PLEASE NOTE: The theatre staff will verify that you are eligible for the discount when you pick up your tickets at the theatre. College students MUST have a valid college ID for EACH discount ticket.
4. After you have purchased your tickets you should print out the confirmation page and bring that printout and the credit card you used to purchase the tickets to the theatre.
5. In general, there are NO REFUNDS FOR ONLINE TICKET SALES !!! Please make your purchase carefully.
BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU READ, UNDERSTAND, and AGREE WITH THE ABOVE.