a/perture patron code of conduct
At a/perture we strive to insure the most quality film experience that we possibly can. In order for us to accomplish this, the following items and activities are prohibited in the theatre as a condition of admittance:
• Outside food or drink
• Refunds or exchanges
• Use of cell phones or other electronic devices inside studios
• Smoking or vaping
• Weapons of any kind, or objects appearing to be weapons (including props, squirt guns, etc.)
• Large bags or backpacks
• Glass inside studios
• Presence without shirt or shoes
• Irresponsible or excessive consumption of alcohol
• Talking or being disruptive during films
• Pets, except for certified service animals
• Distribution of literature, conducting or surveys, engaging in protest, or solicitation without prior permission from theatre management
• Threatening or harassing any person, whether patron or theatre staff
• Any other items or behaviors that staff determine as harmful or disruptive
a/perture staff has the right to deny entry to or pursue the removal of individuals who are intoxicated, disruptive during films, or demonstrating threatening or unruly behavior towards any staff or patron.
If patrons are asked to leave and refuse, a/perture staff will seek immediate assistance from local law enforcement.
Continued violations of these rules after verbal warning may result in banning from the theatre.
Theatre staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met.
Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest member of aperture staff.
Theatre management reserves the right to amend this code of conduct at any time.